Saturday, December 27, 2014

Supremacy.

It's something bigger...
Bigger than what I see
Because before me
Lays enemies, traitors and haters,
The intercessors
Of my downfall and misery...
Bigger than what I feel
Because inside me is a weak and helpless heart;
A powerless fighter
Is what I am.
Bigger than this cruel world
'cause this world is vicious and wicked!
It is... full!
Full-
Of hypocrites, crooks and fools!
Bigger than... myopia!
The myopia that prevents
Me from believing
In good overcoming evil,
Blocking my optimism!
Bigger... than my shell
In which I can't break free from,
And if I'm not improving,
I'm just backsliding. 
And I'm something bigger-
Bigger than my sight and feelings
Bigger than this atrocious world,
Stronger than my breakable shell.
I don't fret
At the sight of dilemma,
'cause somehow
Every block,
Every enemy I fight
Every stop sign- I skipped
Led to something bigger;
Bigger than anything
That eyes can see:
The skin can feel,
Then hands can touch;
Supremacy!
Supremacy;
The victory of living for myself.
The victory;
More than that of
The story of David and Goliath;
'cause this is more than a triumph;
more than winning;
More than excellence;
More than a conquest;
It is supremacy.

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up Sharon...you're amazing and talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. U got talent. Hj

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete